So I went to take a picture of Kayden and Logan in their outfits. Because they were looking so nice. But I ended up getting the many face's of Kayden. So I will share with you the many face's that Kayden makes at me throughout the day. There are a couple of pictures of Logan too.
| The I'm not Happy Kayden. |
| The shy Kayden |
| The happy Kayden |
| The fish Kayden |
| The oops Kayden |
| Calling for Logan Kayden |
| They silly Kayden |
| The sweet Kayden |
| The Diva Kayden |
| The think Kayden |
| Logan hiding form me. ( If you look behind Logan there is a naked Barbie. LOL) |
| Kayden showing off her small computer. |
| Logan not wanting his picture taken. |
| Handsome Logan. |







No comments:
Post a Comment