So I am one of those Mom's that don't get up before Kayden and Logan get to get ready for the day. I tell them get up and they come in an get me up. Logan lot of time comes in the middle of the night around 2am or 4am and snuggles with me. Kayden just come and wakes me up. So a lot of times I have Kayden and Logan lay in our bed and watch some TV while I hope in the shower really fast. Well on this day Logan realized that he could stand on his potty and reach stuff on the ledge of the window that we have in out bathroom. Well, it just so happen we keep Martin's trimmer for his face there. Mr.Logan realized he could reach them and deiced it would be nice if he use them on his head. Of course I heard them going and stuck my head out of the shower and say Logan with them and told him to put them back and he did. I didn't think any thing about it till I got of the shower and say his head. He was so proud of him self.
| The line down his head. |
| The crazy mess he did to his head. |
| The side view. |
| But, he still a cute pie and how can I stay upset at the guy. Plus we just shaved his head the next day. |







No comments:
Post a Comment