Kayden's Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Logan's Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Relaxing!

On Monday, Martin went into work for a little bit, then Kayden and I went out to lunch with Nana and Pops. While Logan and Daddy hung out and went for a bike ride. When Kayden and I got back we went outside and Kayden and Logan played in the sprinkler, did some water guns too.
Martin killing a bee with the water gun.


Logan ready to get Daddy.

Logan running into the sprinkler.

Playing in the sprinkler.

Kayden with her water guns.

Oh Yay!


This is Logan say cheese face.

Having a snack!

Mr. Logan

Kayden shooting her self with water.

What a silly girl.

I ask them to take a picture together and this is what I got. I'll take what I can get.

They are so goofy together.

No comments: