All these pictures are from my phone. They started from last fall to this fall. I hope you enjoy the pictures of Kayden, Logan and I.
![]() |
| Kayden and I being silly. |
![]() |
| Logan and I at the park. |
![]() |
| Logan and I hanging out in our back yard. |
![]() |
| Kayden showing me her new shirt. |
![]() |
| Easter time Logan posing for me. |
![]() |
| Logan and I he actually stood still. |
![]() |
| Waiting for Kayden to get out of school, someone fell asleep. |
![]() |
| Kayden got a crown at school. |
![]() |
| Logan and I hanging out while Kayden is at school. |
![]() |
| Logan eating an apple. |
![]() |
| Kayden and Logan play in the sprinkler. |
![]() |
| Kayden hula hooping. |
![]() |
| Logan ridding his bike. |
![]() |
| Logan relaxing while eating. |
![]() |
| Rock & Roll!! |
![]() |
| Trying on hats in a store. |
![]() |
| Kayden has pants on her head. |
![]() |
| Kayden took this one of me. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Kayden on her bike. |
![]() |
| Kayden reading to Pops. |
![]() |
| Logan eating. |
![]() |
| At Target! |
![]() |
| Leaf angel |
![]() |
| Our loves! |
![]() |
| Taylor and Kayden at Taylor's graduation party. |















































No comments:
Post a Comment